- Shrimp Saganaki
|400g Poseidon peeled & deveined shrimp||4 medium tomatoes, grated or cherry tomatoes, halved||4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil||4 cloves garlic, minced|
|250g Dodoni feta cheese, crumbled||2 tbsp fresh dill or parsley, chopped||1 tsp fresh chilli, finely chopped||1 onion, finely chopped|
|Maldon sea salt||Gourmet fresh bread, to serve|
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil over high heat.
- Add the onion & fry for 1-2 min. until lightly browned.
- Add the tomatoes & season with salt; simmer for 5 min.
- Add the shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp is cooked, approx. 3 min.
- Add the dill or parsley & half of the feta cheese & cook for 1 min.
- Place the saganaki in small bowls & garnish with the remaining feta & serve with a piece of Gourmet freshly baked bread to soak up all the delicious juices.
You May Also Like