|600g Fresh beets, peeled & cut into bite sized pieces||1 tbsp olive oil||1 cup walnuts, toasted|
|Maldon sea salt||Fresh cracked pepper||4 cups kale, washed|
|1/4 cup goats cheese or feta||1 avocado, cut in bite sized pieces||1 cup cranberries|
|2 tbsp Gourmet organic honey||1 tsp balsamic vinegar||1 tsp Dijon mustard||1 garlic clove, minced|
|Maldon sea salt||1/4 cup olive oil||3 tbsp apple vinegar|
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line a sheet of parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Toss the beets with a drizzle of olive oil & sea salt. Place on the baking tray & cook the beets until they become slightly soft, approximately 30 min.
- Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, add the kale, cranberries, avocado & toasted walnuts.
- When the beats are ready, allow them to cool slightly, and then add them to your salad bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together, or shake together in a jar.
- Pour the dressing over your salad & gently toss to combine.
- Garnish with crumbled goat cheese or feta.