|70g deSiam green curry paste||400ml deSiam coconut milk||250g Gourmet chicken breast||100g eggplant|
|60g baby corn||1 bunch basil||Handful cherry tomatoes||Steamed basmati or jasmine rice to serve|
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a sauce pan until very hot. Add green curry paste, stir-fry then add 1 tbsp coconut milk.
- Add diced chicken breast, stir-fry to coat the meat with the paste.
- Add 400ml of coconut milk and 100ml of water. Bring to a boil.
- Add the diced eggplant, baby corn, and cherry tomatoes.
- Add 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp sugar. Simmer until cooked through
- Garnish with basil and serve with steamed white rice
You May Also Like