|400g La Cucina di Vita fresh pappardelle||400g Gourmet chicken breasts, cut into small pieces||500g cherry tomatoes||2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|1/2 red chili, finely sliced||Maldon sea salt||freshly ground black pepper||handful of fresh basil|
|freshly grated parmesan||Extra virgin olive oil|
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat & add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the garlic, chili & fry until lightly colored.
- Add the chicken & sautéuntil cooked through, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add half the basil, followed by the cherry tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil & allow to simmer until your pasta is ready.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add your pappardelle & cook until al dente.
- Remove one ladle of the pasta water and add it to the pasta sauce.
- Drain the pappardelle toss with a drizzle of olive oil & add to the tomato sauce.
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan, freshly ground black pepper & garnish with the remaining basil leaves.
You May Also Like