|16 Eastern Sea Scallops (defrosted)||½ Head of cauliflower||1 Medium potato, peeled and cut into 8 pieces|
|1 Liter of milk||10 Tbsp. butter||1 Cup fresh bread crumbstd>|
|½ Cup finely chopped toasted almonds||Chives for garnish, finely chopped||Maldon Sea Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Boil cauliflower with potato and milk until soft.
- Strain the milk from the cauliflower and potato and puree until smooth, stir in 2 Tbsp. butter and season well.
- Heat the remaining 8 Tbsp. butter in a small saucepan until it begins to brown, add the bread crumbs and almonds and cook until golden brown and crispy.
- Fry the scallops in a hot pan with 2 Tbsp. sunflower oil until golden brown on each side, remove from pan.
- Place four dollops of puree on each plate, position a scallop on each dollop and drizzle with the breadcrumb and almond mix.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately
You May Also Like