|2 Salmon steaks||1 Pack of Gourmet steamed vegetables||½ cup Oyster Sauce||1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger|
|3 tablespoons of honey||2 tablespoons of sesame oil||1 tablespoon rice vinegar||Finely shredded spring onions for garnish|
- In a small mixing bowl add the oyster sauce, honey, rice vinegar and 1 tablespoon sesame oil and mix well. Put aside.
- To cook the salmon steak simply coat the bottom of frying pan with vegetable
- oil and put on medium high heat until almost smoking. Place salmon skin
- side down and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until all sides are
- lightly browned and crisp. Do not overcook; as salmon dry out fast.
- For the vegetables simply add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to a hot wok and flash fry the ginger for a minute before adding the Gourmet steamed vegetables and stir fry for 2-3 minutes before adding half the oyster sauce that you mixed earlier. Cook fr an extra minute and you are done.
You May Also Like