|1 Gourmet Baguette Parisienne||2 handfuls of shredded cheddar, mozzarella or gouda cheese||Handful of black olives, pitted & cut in half 100g|
|Maldon sea salt||2 tbsp La Cucina di Vita Napoletana sauce Handful of fresh white button mushrooms, sliced||Gourmet beef salami|
|Extra virgin olive oil||Fresh cracked black pepper||Fresh basil for garnish, chopped|
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC .
- Slice your baguette in half.
- Spread a spoonful of Napoletana sauce on the inside of each baguette half. Layer with the shredded cheese, followed by the salami, chopped mushrooms & olives.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil, sea salt & black pepper.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil & eat immediately.
You May Also Like