|1 Red Bell Pepper||1 Yellow Bell Pepper||1 Red Onion, Sliced||1 Eggplant, Cubed|
|3 Small Zucchini, Sliced||2 Tbsp Olive Oil||100ml Tomato Pasta||120g Dodoni Feta, Crumbled|
|2 Tsp Balsamic Vinegar||1/3 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves|
|4 Cups Bread Flour||1 Tsp Sugar||1 Sachet Dry Yeast||2 Tsp Salt|
|1 ½ Cups Water||2 tbsp Olive Oil|
- To make the dough, beat the bread flour, sugar, yeast & salt in a bowl. While the mixer is still running add the water & the olive oil & beat until the dough forms a ball. If you feel the dough is too sticky add additional flour 1 tsp at a time. If the dough is too dry add water 1 tsp at a time. Remove the dough from the bowl & knead on a lightly floured surface, until you can form a smooth & firm ball.
- Grease a bowl with 1 tsp of olive oil; add the dough & cover with Clingfilm. Allow to sit until the dough doubles in size, approximately 1 hour.
- Remove the dough & place on a flour dusted surface. Knead the dough with your hands to push the air out. Take your desired amount of dough & roll out into thin circles to form the bases.
- In a large baking tray, toss the peppers, onion, zucchini & eggplant with olive oil, & season with salt & pepper.
- Roast veggies for 10 min, and then remove zucchini & place in a large bowl. Return tray to oven for 10 min or until eggplant is tender &peppers are slightly charred. Add the roast veg. to the zucchini & toss with balsamic vinegar; set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 200C.
- Place the pizza bases on flour dusted & olive oil rubbed tray, spread passata on bases & top with vegetables. Top with feta & bake for 15-20 min until feta is golden.
- Toss basil with a drizzle of balsamic & scatter over pizzas to serve.