|4 Gourmet Salmon steaks||1 tbsp olive oil||Handful of fresh dill, chopped||1 tsp lemon zest|
|3 tbsp lemon juice||2 tbsp honey||1/2 tsp garlic, minced|
|1 tub plain yogurt||1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped||1 tsp lemon zest|
|1 tbsp lemon juice||Fresh cracked black pepper|
- In a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together, not including the salmon.
- In a glass baking dish, place the salmon steaks, skin side up. Pour the marinade over the salmon & turn to coat. Cover with cling film & refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat your grill & brush grill rack with a bit of oil.
- Place the salmon skin side down on your grill over medium heat. Cover & grill turning once for 10-15 minutes, or until the flesh flakes.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients.
- To serve, add a spoonful of sauce on top of each salmon steak & garnish with fresh dill.
You May Also Like