|1 La Cucina Di Vita Quattro Formaggio Pasta Sauce (consists of: Emmental, White Cheddar, Parmesan, Blue Cheese)||2 Packs of La Cucina Di Vita Frozen Mushroom Ravioli||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Maldon Sea Salt||Pepper||Parsley|
- Boil 1L of water in a saucepan
- Add 2 Tbsp. of salt to the boiling water
- Heat La Cucina Di Vita Quattro Formaggio Pasta Sauce, put aside
- Add La Cucina Di Vita Mushroom Ravioli to the boiling water for 90 seconds and remove with a slotted spoon when they begin floating to the top of the saucepan.
- Drain the ravioli in a colander
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the Ravioli
- Pour the Quattro Formaggio pasta sauce over the Ravioli and season with cracked pepper.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with fresh parsley