- Fill a large pot with boiling water, bring to a simmer over medium heat and add a pinch of salt.
- Crack your first egg into a cup.
- Gently pour the egg into the simmering water in one movement, (Repeat with all eggs).
- Allow the egg to cook for approximately 2 minutes, or 4 if you want them more firm.
- When ready, remove the egg with a slotted spoon and place on a kitchen towel to dry off.
- Serve on top of a slice of our fresh country loaf and add a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
Gourmet Tip: Take things up a notch and add smoked salmon with your poached eggs!