- Mexican Sirloin Steak Fajitas
|2 Young Angus Beef Sirloin Steaks with Mexican Spices||8 flour tortillas||1-2 onions||2 bell peppers (red, yellow or green)|
|Fresh lime juice||Chopped coriander||Gourmet guacamole||Fresh chilli|
- Slice some onions & mixed bell peppers into thin strips.
- In a large pan over medium/high heat, heat a couple lugs of olive oil & add your onions & peppers. Stir for 4-5 min until soft & set aside.
- Slice your steak into thin strips and cook in your pan over high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Return the peppers & onions to the pan with the steak & stir.
- Heat your tortillas in the oven for 5 - 10 min. wrapped in foil.
- To serve add a spoon of beef & pepper mixture in the center of each tortilla. We recommend adding a spoonful of our Gourmet Guacamole, a squeeze of lime juice, some fresh chilli& chopped coriander on top. Fold the bottom of the tortilla slightly over the filling, then fold the sides to overlap and enjoy!
You May Also Like