- Loaded Sweet Potatoes with Feta
|4 Large sweet potatoes||140g mature cheddar cheese||2-3 chives||1-2 fresh chillies|
|Maldon sea salt||Extra virgin olive oil||1/2 pack Dodoni feta cheese|
- Preheat your grill to 175C.
- Rub your sweet potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil & some sea salt.
- Place in the oven & bake for 1 hour or until soft in the centre.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, cut them in half & add the cheddar cheese.
- Place your potatoes back in the hot oven and cook until the cheese melts.
- Finely chop your chives, chillies & crumbled feta & sprinkle over the potatoes.
- Serve immediately with a dollop of yogurt.
You May Also Like