|2 La Cucina Di Vita Bolognese Pasta Sauces||2 La Cucina Di Vita Bechamel Sauce||1 Pack Lasagne|
|1 pack of Gourmet's Italian Shredded Mozzarella||Grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- On medium heat, warm the pasta sauces separately and bring to a boil
- Pour a little béchamel sauce at the bottom of a deep oven-safe dish
- Place the lasagna sheets on top, add a layer of La Cucina Di Vita Bolognese sauce and top with a layer of Bechamel sauce. Repeat layers twice.
- Add the final layer of Lasagna sheets, and top with one last layer of Bechamel sauce
- Add a generous amount of Italian shredded Mozzarella cheese & grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- In a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees, place the lasagna dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let the dish rest for 10 minutes before serving.