- Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad
|1 zucchini, cut in half||1 bunch of asparagus||1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved||1 cup black kalamata olives|
|400g Fussili or pasta of choice||Freshly ground black pepper||Maldon sea salt||1 cup Dodoni feta cheese, crumbled|
|Handful of fresh basil|
|1 tsp Dijon mustard||Handful of basil, chopped||3 tbsp lemon juice||2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 cup balsamic vinegar||1 head roasted garlic, minced||Maldon sea salt||Freshly ground black pepper|
- To make the vinaigrette, mix all the ingredients together in a blender, until evenly combined & set aside.
- Heat your grill to medium heat.
- Drizzle the zucchini, asparagus & cherry tomatoes with olive oil & a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Grill the veggies for 5-10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Set aside & allow to cool.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions or until al dente.
- Drain the pasta & place in a large salad bowl.
- Cut the grilled veggies into bite sized pieces, & scatter over the pasta. Add some extra cherry tomatoes, the fresh basil leaves & the crumbled feta cheese.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the pasta & veggies & toss gently until evenly coated.
You May Also Like