- Add 1 tablespoon of sesame or vegetable oil to a large Skillet/Pan on medium high heat.
- Arrange the frozen Gyoza Dumplings and fry until bottom is nice and golden.
- Add 4 tablespoons of water, cover pan with a lid, lower heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until all water has evaporated.
- Serve with Dumpling sauce and enjoy!
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Dissolve 1 tsp of sugar in 1 tbsp of hot water.
- Add remainder of ingredients, stir to combine.