f you are looking for a convenient delicious meal that is timely prepared and super easy-to-cook, try out our newly-launched Gourmet Aussie Sirloin Roast with vegetables. The Chef's Bag has 800 grams of tender centre cut sirloin, one of Gourmet's master cuts, which is 100% natural fed with no growth hormones and 700 grams of assorted vegetables. The Aussie Sirloin Roast serves 4. Basically, you need 30 seconds preparation time, where you poke holes in the bag, place the bag in the oven and cook for 30 minutes (medium to medium rare) to 40 minutes (medium to well done); recipe card included. Yes, it is deliciously that easy! This one-dish meal has everything you need for a filling dinner. It offers immense flavour, aroma, texture and overall satisfaction. Serve with Gourmet Coleslaw Salad and invite 3 friends over. Cooking Tip: To make gravy, pour the juices remaining in the bag into a saucepan and mix with 1 tablespoon of corn flour dissolved in 50ml of cold water.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
2. Place the roast in its vacuum bag in a suitably sized baking tray.
3. Poke 3 or 4 holes in the bag with the tip of a knife.
4. Place in oven & bake as needed
5. Remove from oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
6. Cut the bag open. Remove and slice the roast.
7. Plate the vegetables around the sliced beef and add the remaining liquid in the bag.
8. To make the gravy from the juices in bag, pour remaining juices in the bag into a saucepan and mix with 1tps. of corn flour dissolved in 50 ml of cold water.