Frozen USA Certifed Angus T- Bone Steak
The Story of Flavor
Angus is everywhere these days. Over the last couple of decades it’s even become a bit of a buzzword. It's true. Angus beef is good. But the Certified Angus Beef ® brand? It’s on an entirely different level. It defines the standard by which all beef is measured. No shortcuts and with a virtual obsession with flavor and juiciness. How did those standards come into being? Glad you asked. It’s an interesting story we never get tired of telling. It’s the tale of a group of farmers who, in the 1970s, got together and said collectively, “We can do better. We can produce beef that’s extremely tender, juicier and always packed with flavor.”They then proceeded to set the standards that have become the true mark of quality of an Angus brand. The Certified Angus Beef ® brand. It’s our traditional product, but compared to other beef, there’s nothing traditional about it. Adhering to stringent quality standards, each cut is a taste of the heartland – perfectly marbled, incredibly juicy, amazingly tender and packed with flavor. Only the best cuts of choice and prime make the cut, because only the best can be called the Certified Angus Beef ® brand.
How to Cook the Perfect Steak
Get maximum pleasure from our steaks with these simple tips!
- Start with a hot grill. Sear beef to develop flavour.
- Season steaks with sea salt & olive oil.
- Turn steaks gently with tongs; never pierce with fork.
- Ensure juiciness by flipping steaks only once, if possible.
- Assess doneness with a meat thermometer.
- Wash anything that touches raw meat.
- Set steaks on a warm plate after grilling; cover with foil for 5 min.
Degrees of Doneness
- Rare 52°C cool red center
- Medium Rare 57°C warm red center
- Medium 63°C warm pink center
- Medium Well 66°C slightly pink center
- Well Done 71°C little or no pink
- Refrigerate meat below 5°C.
- Remove meat from fridge 1 hour before cooking.
- Freeze meat within 5 days from packing date.