|1 Aussie bone in lamb leg||1 bulb of garlic (3 cloves peeled & crushed, the others left whole)||1 bunch fresh rosemary (half the leaves removed & chopped, half in sprigs)|
|Zest of 1 lemon||1/4 cup Iliada extra virgin olive oil||Black pepper|
|Maldon sea salt||1kg potatoes (peeled & cut in half)|
|4 tbsp fresh chopped mint leaves||
1 tsp sugar
|Pinch of Maldon sea salt|
|1 tbsp hot water||2 tbsp apple cider vinegar|
- Preheat your oven to 200ºC.
- Place the lamb leg & potatoes into a large tray.
- Mix the crushed garlic, chopped rosemary& olive oil. Pour the marinade onto the lamb & potatoes. Add the rosemary sprigs & whole garlic cloves to the tray, season with salt & pepper with a drizzle of olive oil. Place tray into oven
- Cook the lamb for approximately an hour and 15 min for medium rare doneness, or an hour & a half if you want it more well done.
- Remove from oven & cover with foil. Allow to sit for 15 min before serving.
- To make the mint sauce, mix all ingredients together until evenly incorporated.
- Carve & serve with potatoes & mint sauce.
*Tip: Try adding other veggies with the potatoes, such as carrots, zucchini & peppers.