- Decadent Chocolate Fondant
|250 g Gourmet Belgian Dark Chocolate Buttons||1 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter||3 Eggs|
|1/3 tsp. Nutmeg||1/2 Cup Sugar||1/2 tsp. Cinnamon|
|1/3 Cup Flour||Icing Sugar for dusting||Fresh Raspberries for garnish|
|Gogo’s Vanilla Gelato, to serve|
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Over a double boiler melt the chocolate and butter together, allow to cool slightly
- Whisk the sugar and eggs together until it becomes a thick and pale mixture
- Stir in the cooled chocolate mix, then add the cinnamon and nutmeg
- Sift the flour into the mixture and fold in gently, pour into buttered non-stick ramekins (or one large one) and bake from 12 minutes
- Once baked remove the fondants from the ramekins and place each one on a plate.
- Surround each fondant with the berries, then dust the plate and the fondant with icing sugar. Serve with a scoop of vanilla gelato.
You May Also Like