- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
|150g Chocolate wafer biscuits, crushed||75g butter, melted|
|350g Gourmet dark chocolate buttons, chopped||680g Gourmet French cream cheese||1 cup white sugar||3 eggs|
|1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract||2 packs Gourmet fresh raspberries, to serve||Cocoa powder, to serve|
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Butter a 10 inch spring form pan.
- To make the crust, combine the crushed chocolate biscuits & the butter, in a large bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to your baking pan & bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven & set aside to cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a steel bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted & then remove from heat.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add the sugar and beat until combined. Slowly add the eggs, beating until incorporated. Beat in the vanilla followed by the melted chocolate. Pour the batter into the pan & bake for 50 minutes or until the center is set.
- Let cool in room temperature & then cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
- To serve, assemble the raspberries on top of your cheesecake until the top is completely covered. Dust the raspberries with cocoa powder.
You May Also Like