- Chocolate Covered Banana Smoothie Pops
|3 Ripe Bananas||1 Cup Reduced Fat Natural Yogurt||1/2 Cup Milk||1 Tbsp Milled Flaxseeds|
|1 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey||1/2 Cup Chopped Dark Chocolate||Chopped Almonds (Optional)|
- Peel & break bananas into a blender.
- Add yogurt, flaxseeds, milk & maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 10 x 1/4 cup popsicle moulds and gently insert a paddle-pop stick into each.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours or until frozen.
- Mix the dark chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Allow cooling slightly before using.
- Pour the chocolate sauce into a dish plate.
- Remove pops from moulds and coat with the chocolate.
*Tip: We suggest adding some chopped almonds onto the chocolate coating for an extra delicious touch!
You May Also Like