- Chicken Quesadillas
|2 tbsp olive oil||800g Gourmet chicken tender breasts||Sea salt||Pepper|
|1 tbsp paprika||1 onion, sliced||1 green bell pepper, sliced||1 red bell pepper, sliced|
|1 yellow bell pepper, sliced||12 flour tortillas||3 cups grated cheddar cheese||Gourmet guacamole for serving|
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan over high heat. Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper & paprika.
- Place chicken breasts in pan and sauté on medium heat until cooked, approximately 4 minutes per side. Remove from pan and dice into cubes.
- Add another drizzle of oil to the pan on high heat. Add the onions and bell peppers and cook for 3-5 minutes until slightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- In a separate pan over medium heat, melt 1/2 tbsp butter. Place your tortilla in the pan, and layer with a handful of grated cheese. Then layer the peppers, topped with the chicken. Add some extra cheese and top with another tortilla.
- When the tortilla is golden on the bottom side, flip and cook on the other side. Cook until golden and continue with remaining tortillas.
- Serve with plenty of guacamole!
You May Also Like