- Beef Fillet with Mash & Asparagus
|2 Pieces Young Angus Beef Fillet Steak||Gourmet's Mashed Potatoes||Maldon Sea Salt to taste|
|Gourmet Herbed Butter||Extra Virgin Olive Oil||Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste|
- Heat a skillet over high heat.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil then place your fillets on the skillet and sear for 2-3 min on each side. Do not press on the steak to avoid losing the juices.
- When ready, sprinkle some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper on the fillets and let them rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Blanch the asparagus in lightly salted boiling water for about 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; do not overcook.
- Remove asparagus from heat and refresh under cold water; drain well.
- Heat Mashed Potaotes in the microwave for 1 minute or remove from packaging and heat on a stove-top.
To Serve: Use your fancy serving plates for this special occasion!
- Take a dollop of mashed potatoes and place it neatly in the center.
- Place the steak on top of the mashed potatoes with a thin slice of herbed butter.
- Lay the asparagus on the mash & drizzle with salt & pepper.
You May Also Like