- Baked Camembert with Thyme & Honey
|1 box camembert cheese||3-4 fresh thyme sprigs||1 garlic clove|
|Gourmet organic pure honey||Gourmet fresh bread to serve|
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Remove camembert from box, unwrap & remove paper.
- Place back into box & score the top with a sharp knife.
- Poke 2-3 thyme sprigs & 1 garlic clove into the cuts.
- Drizzle with honey, cover gently with tin foil & bake for 20 min.
- Serve with plenty of Gourmet fresh bread to soak up the cheese.
You May Also Like